Automatic Server Updates
An easier way to keep your server running on the latest modpack version. Follow the below steps to be able to update modpack version with only a few clicks.
Currently available for
- Enigmatica 6
- Enigmatica 8
- Create Together
- 2.Download Powershell if you don't have it already.
- Windows comes with Powershell pre-installed.
- 3.Clone the modpack of your choice into an empty folder.
# Enigmatica 6
git clone https://github.com/EnigmaticaModpacks/Enigmatica6
# Enigmatica 8
git clone https://github.com/EnigmaticaModpacks/Enigmatica8
# Create Together
git clone https://github.com/EnigmaticaModpacks/CreateTogether
- 1.Open the
- 2.Run the script
- 3.Run the script
- 4.Start the server using the script
start-automated-serverfound in the instance root.
Re-run the script
update-serverwhenever you want to update to a new modpack version.
- Using the
update-serverscript will reset changes you've made to tracked files.
- The world and mods folders are backed up by the update-server script.
- Anything put in the
overridesfolder will be copied into the root folder when the
update-serverscript is finished. We recommend you put any changed configs and added mods there.
- Whenever you run
settings.cfgis reset to the latest default to get the latest Forge version.